Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Technology Tips & Tricks with The Sunny Side of Second Grade


Hey y'all! Welcome back to The Elementary Entourage for our last post on Technology Tips & Tricks. I hope you have enjoyed learning all the different ways we like to use technology in our classrooms. The possibilities really are endless.


If you are looking for help managing classroom behavior, then ClassDojo may be for you. I know you have probably already heard of this tool, but if you aren't using it then I encourage you to definitely try it out. I have been using it for four years now, and I refuse to go back. I am proud to be a ClassDojo Mentor!






Students still noisy when you are trying to have some independent work time? Remind them of their voice levels with this fun website. You will be amazed at how well it works. The best thing is that you can change from bouncy balls, to eyeballs, to smileys! :)



Thanks again for stopping by to learn some more technology tips and tricks with The Elementary Entourage. Feel free to leave some comments on how you use technology in your classroom.


1 comment: