Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Why I'm Lucky to Teach KINDER with KookyKinders



.

Kindergarten is such fun and exciting grade. This is my 7th year teaching kindergarten I can't imagine teaching any other grade. Not one day is like the last, sure we have routines and procedures but some days there is vomit or a broken jar full of formaldehyde and baby shark.   

My students eagerness and excitement for learning is wonderful. They keep me excited about teaching, learning and trying new things. 

The growth that my kids make each year is what makes me forget the crazy month of August when we are trying to figure out departures, keep the runners in our rooms, open everything at lunch etc. They come in like babies and leave as "big kids". 

.
Who else gets to dress like this at work?

 .
I get to "play" every day!

 I love my job, some days are harder than others but I wouldn't have it any other way. 

.


.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment