Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Meet the Elementary Entourage ~ Maja from Kooky Kinders





Hello!! I’m Maja from Kooky Kinders, I am so excited to be a part of this amazing collaborative blog!

A little info about me! I was born in Bosnia and immigrated to the United States in 1993.
I have been teaching kindergarten for 5 years! I did my student teaching in kindergarten and fell and love. It is wonderful to teach in the cooperation where I attended school.

I have 3 younger sisters. The movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" pretty much sums up my life.

I have been married to my husband for 2 years and we have been together for 7. He is a kind and wonderful man who puts up with so much!

 
 My mom is my best friend. She is the strongest and most determined person I know.

We have a mini dachshund named Weenie. He is our fur baby and we love him dearly! He loves to cuddle and enjoys pup cups from Starbucks.

 

When I’m not at school or creating new products I work at my parent’s café. We are known for our tenderloin; if you are ever in southern Indiana please stop by!
https://www.facebook.com/delishcafe1
 

I love to travel and this year I visited Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia, Paris and Cancun.



 
Enough about me, on to the FREEBIE!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Thanksgiving-Number-Order-FREEBIE-1546041
I hope you can use this Thanksgiving Number Order 11-20 in your math centers.
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment