Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Assessment Tips & Tricks {with The Sunny Side of Second Grade}


Hey y'all! Welcome back for our last post on Assessment Tips & Tricks. Today I have for you a very cool website I have been using to help with assessments. My students are still getting used to it, but I have high hopes! :)

As you probably know, I work at a Magnet School for Technology and Innovation. We are always looking for ways to incorporate more technology, but do so sensibly. As a PLC, common assessments are essential to determine standards mastery. Our team found a lovely pack on TPT that has been helping us bring common assessments to life in our classrooms and across the campus. With the website I am about to introduce to you, you can literally upload any picture and make it fillable. Say whaaaat?! Oh wait...there is more!!

Not only can you do that, but if you wanted to, you could type up your own assessment. The possibilities really are endless. I am talking written comprehension, reading response, math questions, word problems, you name it, you can make it. And what's the best part? All the answers come through to your screen LIVE! That's right!! If you have your computer screen up, you can see students' answers as they input them. You wanna talk about reteaching glory?! Can you hear the angels singing already?

Okay...now let's unveil this baby! May I introduce you to GoFormative

Have I convinced you to sign up yet? Look how colorful!!


Thank you Jen Jones for this amazing product. Character change is really a beast for my little sweeties, but that is a whole other post.
I hope this saves you time and paper money as much as it has me. I know my students are totally loving using this website. They have become very self reflective when seeing their scores immediately. In addition, I am able to sit down and conference with them immediately, if time allows, in order to reinforce some skills they may be having difficulties grasping.



No comments:

Post a Comment