Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Meet the Teacher Ideas {with Stephanie from The Learning Chambers}



Hey y'all!  Happy August!  It's Stephanie from The Learning Chambers and today I'm going to share a back to school night tip with you guys.  My back to school night at my school is normally after the first couple of weeks.  I've already gotten to know my students and the night is all about sharing with my parents about our classroom.  Are you ready for my tip?

Back to School Night Tip - Have some student work up!

During back to school night, the number one thing that is a must for me is to have student work displayed for my parents to see.  I found these speech bubbles at Target in the Dollar Spot .... and LOOK they were actually a dollar!!  The one pack includes both blue and red speech bubbles.


When I saw them, I knew they would be totally perfect for my back to school night bulletin board.  I normally have my second graders write down their goals and I thought the speech bubbles would be perfect for their goal writing.

 My boys and I sat down and wrote down our goals for the school year.  Bless!

My plan is to take pictures of my students and then hang the pictures up underneath their speech bubble goal writing.  Here are my boys' pictures and goals.  


How do you display student work during your Back to School night?


No comments:

Post a Comment