Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Turkey Time Traditions from Peppy Zesty Teacherista



Hey Hey Ladies and Gents!

This is my first official post for Elementary Entourage! I'm super excited to blog with these fantastic peeps! I blog over at Peppy Zesty Teacherista

I love all things technology so of course I have to share a Thanksgiving activity using the iPad. 

My kids just finished learning about multiplication, so I have attempted to turn a free fun app into something educational. Download the app below, it's FREE :)


Tell your kids that they will be building a Thanksgiving Candy Pizza!
However, they need to be mindful of what they put on the pizza because it will cost them for every topping!


Every items that the kids can decorate their pizza with will cost money.
Give the kids prices, or use the task cards I made with predetermined spending criteria. 
Kids will work the math on their recording sheet. 


To snag this for FREE
Click the image below!


I also love writing notes to my kids every year for Thanksgiving!


To snag this template for FREE…
Click {HERE}


That's it, folks! 
I hope you were able to take one of the PeppyZesty ideas back to your classroom! 


Pin the image below so you can save these ideas and freebies for next Fall! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment