Spring Into Fix It Up Sentences


I absolutely love being a reading teacher!  One of the things that I enjoy most is literacy workstations.  I love having my kids practice what we've been learning in class.  My favorite literacy workstation is Fix It Up Sentences.  I think that grammar is so important and students need the opportunity to practice.


I have one set of sentence cards for first grade and one set for second grade.  I actually use both sets in my classroom and my students choose the color of cards that they can edit.  It's a great way to differentiate and to help all students feel successful.


I also included a set of recording sheets for student accountability.  They are great for workstation work or to send home for homework.


I would love if you would head over to my TpT Store to check out my Fix It Sentence packs.  I have themed packs for each season and some bundled sets.

Want a chance to win my best seller and a set of other best sellers?!?!  You can enter to win this and 25+ more best selling resources from our Elementary Entourage bloggers.  Find out more about all the goodies included each day for the next 2 weeks!



Fingers crossed!  Good luck!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. I teach kinder but may be moving to another lower elementary grade. :)

    ReplyDelete