Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Planning Ideas~Maja from KookyKinders

Planning can get tricky in kindergarten. I feel like there are always things coming up last second that make it hard to stick exactly to the plans. The best tip I can give anyone teaching any grade is to be flexible! Things will get done, maybe not the way you had planned but they will get done.

This year I have tried really hard to plan by month. Curriculum maps are a great way to plan out themes, units and add in your district's pacing guides. Check out my curriculum planning calendar.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Curriculum-Planning-Calendars-1650951
 


I also implement many morning routines to keep my class on track. Check out my blog post on our morning routines.

What planning tips do you have? Link up below!

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment