Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Wrapping Up Your Year with Candy Awards!


Hey friends! It's Kim here from For a Love of Teaching! It's that time of year again! Time to wrap up the school year and start thinking about end-of-year awards for students! Today I'm sharing with you some of my favorite (non-academic) awards that I give to my students each year.  I made candy awards several years ago, and they instantly became one of my best sellers. My students LOVE getting these awards each year, and I LOVE giving them out. They are so much fun! 


These awards make it soooo easy to PRINT & GO! There's 56 candy awards to choose from. No need to worry about finding the perfect award, because there's definitely one for every student!

I usually end up spending around $20.00 on these awards, but in my opinion it’s money well spent when you see their faces! I included planning sheets to use when purchasing the candy. Download the planning sheets for free here, or click on the image below.

It’s also good to have a backup plan in case you can’t find some of the candy at your local stores.  In the past, CVS or Walgreens has been the best place for me to purchase the candy.  They both have a wide variety to choose from.  If I know it’s a candy that may not be easy to find I pick another one for that student to have has a back up (just in case!) 

The best part about these awards is that they are printer friendly. I tried hard to keep the color to a minimum, but still added just the right amount so that they POP - to make them special.

The names have been covered, because I don't want my students to see which awards they are getting - just in case they see this! :)
After many requests, I made these awards editable. I'm so glad I did, because it made my life easier, too! 

On my blog, I included directions on how to edit these awards. You can click here, or on the image below to read more about them!


I have Superlative Awards for sale in my store, too! They are also a fun way to award students at the end of the year. Click here, or the image below to get them 20% off right now!!!


I hope you have a great ending to your school year!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I tried to click the link above and it can not find the page. Where can I find access to these awards

    ReplyDelete