Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Read Alouds We Love {with Aloha to Second}


I love read alouds!  It is one of my favorite times of the day.  I love watching my kids' faces when I read to them, and I love talking about the books we read.  I think read alouds are very important, and they cover so many skills.  It is a great way to model reading to them.  I wanted to share with you some read alouds that I love!

I love the book Snowmen at Night.  This particular book in the photo above is a pop up book - even more fun!  This is a great book to retell and find the main idea of the story.  It is also a fun book to make snowmen crafts with.  Who doesn't love a fun snowman craft?
I love this book, The Man Who Walked Between the Towers!  It is a great read and teaches my kids to never give up!  It is also a phenomenal story that shows courage and determination.  When teaching your students about character traits, this is a good book to read. 

The Old Red Rocking Chair is a cute story that students have to follow closely to understand the ending.  I usually have to read this story 2-3 times to my classes before they fully understand.  It is a great critical thinking story and a fun read. 

The Eagle and the Wren is a wonderful story that teaches students to be clever and to think smart before thinking how to win.  My kids loved this story!

Not only do I love read alouds, as well as the other Elementary Entourage friends, but we love YOU! So to show our love, we are having a Tieks giveaway!  Be sure to enter below, and check out our other posts that share about books we love to read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment